The ‘Four Keys’ are four foundational practices of faith for Christians.
Caring conversations express an interest in others, their hurts, their joys, their concerns and dreams, their values and faith.
Caring conversations require time to be available to listen and to speak. Our prayer for every family is that they will find time in their lives where precious, caring conversations take place and where lives are strengthened and nurtured by the love and mercy of God through the support, guidance and genuine interest of family and friends.
Christian values and faith are passed on to the next generation through supportive conversations.
- In your conversations with others, listen closely to the important issues, core values, passions, faith and doubt expressed.
- Respond to the concerns of others, showing God’s love and understanding.
- Pray together – bring God into the conversation.
- Tell others about the gifts you see in their lives – encourage them.
- Discuss with others how to use resources wisely, faithfully and joyfully.
- Look up the words stewardship, discipleship and vocation and talk about what they mean in a Christian life.
- Be intentional and instigate conversations with family and friends about the way you spend your time, money and how you can allow God into every part of your life and seek His guidance and instruction.
- Share your faith with others – hearing faith stories is one of the most important influences on the faith of children and young people.
For more about the ‘Four Keys’ CLICK HERE