Please download and share the fact sheets below with your team, families and individuals to encourage and support your ministry.
Guiding Principles Fact Sheets
These fact sheets explain Grow Ministries 10 guiding principles for effective child, youth and family ministry.
- Guiding Principles
- GP1 Nurturing Faith
- GP2 Faith at Home
- GP3 Mentoring
- GP4 Integrated Pathways
- GP5 Peer Relationships
- GP6 Personal Crisis
- GP7 Intergenerational Faith
- GP8 Gifts and Talents
- GP9 Acts of Service
- GP10 Reaching Out
How to Sheets
To encourage and inspire...
- How to lead a Creative Response
- How to lead an Intergenerational Creative Response
- How to encourage the faith of your Grandchildren
- How to share faith practices
- How to make a faith chest for Baptism
- How to talk about your faith (for parents)
- How to encourage gifts and talents
- How to lead a children's address
Grow Recommended Resources
There are so many amazing programs out there to help you facilitate intergenerational ministry. These are resources have been given the Grow Ministries tick of approval!
GROW MINISTRIES RESOURCES
Equipping - Resources to encourage young people in our congregations
Fact sheets designed to encourage the young people in our congregations
- How can congregations support the camping journey?
- How can parents play a part in the camping journey?
- Encouraging faith conversations with young people
- How to encourage faith at home
It’s Halloween on Monday the 31st of October. Have you noticed that Australian retailers really want us to get on-board with Halloween? Pumpkins to make Jack-O-Lanterns, candy for trick or treating and all sorts of scary costumes are available for us to purchase. But why? Have you, like me, ever wondered what all the fuss is about? Well, we have done a bit of research and you can discover what we found.....