In Church at Home 3 you will find:
- Growing Faith at Home devotions – This resource provides ideas, activities, conversation starters and bible readings for you to use in your home. We encourage you to talk things over as a family.
- Dwelling in the Word – We have included a sheet that gives you an opportunity to work through the bible verses included in Growing Faith at Home. You could also use this tool to share each other’s favourite bible verses and perhaps receive new insight into the texts.
- Children’s Chats – While these are usually used within a worship context, the stories are easy to share with your younger children. Engage them in thinking about how the message for the week applies personally to their life.
- GIFT (Growing in Faith Together) activities – Activities for you to do together as a family.
- Talking Points – Designed to create a very open discussion platform and to be flexible to allow for discussions that drift or they can be followed as prescribed. While they were developed with young adults and older high schoolers in mind they are suitable for adults of all ages. Enjoy delving into the topics provided.
- Other Resources – Equipping sheets that share tips and ideas for sharing faith at home. One in particular that we would like to draw your attention to is Family Worship at Home.