Faith Trail Ministry is a great way to celebrate with families in your congregation the promises you all made in Baptism.
- Equip families with resources for sharing their faith stories.
- Celebrate with an event for families to attend together.
- Recognise the marker during worship through prayer, blessing and gifting.
My Bible is based around the following outline:
- Naming and Marking the spiritual markers in the lives of children in your congregation gives them a sense of belonging to the family of God.
- Equipping is a great way to build community, invite conversation and bring generations together.
- Blessing the child marks the occasion in worship and shows how faith and life are woven together.
- Gifting is a tangible way of providing a symbol and a reminder of the occasion.