In ‘Church at Home’ you will find:
- Growing Faith at Home – This resource provides ideas, activities, conversation starters and bible readings for you to use in your home.
- Dwelling in the Word – We have included a sheet that gives you an opportunity to work through the bible verses included in Growing Faith at Home. You could also use this tool to share each other’s favourite bible verses and perhaps receive new insight into the texts.
- Children’s Address – While these are usually used within a worship context, the stories are easy to share with your younger children. Engage them in thinking about how the message for the week applies personally to their life.
- GIFT (Growing in Faith Together) Lent activities – We have provided a number of activities for you to do together. We have also included a number of links to animations to help you think about the Lent/Easter season.
- Talking Points – Designed to create a very open discussion platform and to be flexible to allow for discussions that drift or they can be followed as prescribed. While they were developed with young adults and older high-schoolers in mind, they are suitable for adults of all ages. Enjoy delving into the topics provided.