For many congregations and families, sharing the Christian faith with children and youth is an area of struggle or challenge. Culture and society has changed so much, raising many new questions and issues and pressures.
We invite you to join us in rethinking child, youth and family ministry for a new time and a new age.
- What does it mean to form faith in children and youth?
- What seems to work best and why?
- How can we partner with and support Christian families today?
- How can we bring the Good News of Jesus to unchurched children, youth and families?
Topics covered in this workshop:
- What cultures are we re-thinking and why?
- Creating a healthy community that nurtures the faith of children and young people and their families
- The importance of all generations being involved in child, youth and family ministry
- The realities of re-thinking child, youth and family ministry
Preparing for a Event - FAQ's
Q - Can I invite other churches to an event my church or organisation hosts?
A - Yes. It's up to each church/organisation to keep the event in-house, or open things up to other churches. We love to see groups working together.
Q - What does Grow Ministries provide?
A – Grow Ministries will provide a trainer/training team to lead an interactive event at your church/venue. Grow Ministries will make travel arrangements. A master copy of training materials to be copied will be provided to the local host where applicable.
Q - What does the Host Church/Organisation provide?
A - Appoint a host person who will attend the entire training event and serve as liaison between the host and Grow Ministries. The local host will be responsible for making copies of training materials where applicable. Training is provided as part of our support services. Catering expenses will need to be met by the host church or organisation. A donation towards travel and accommodation would be very appreciated by not essential.
Q - What sort of time schedules are involved:
A - Full day event eg. 9am - 4pm with 1 hour lunch break
For more information on training opportunities or to schedule an event please contact us.
p: 08 8267 7300